The parish Church of Christ the King was built in 1928, its interior is in a style of basilica. On the walls there are interesting mosaics with pictures of Christ the King and twelve apostles. A copy of picture Mother of God is situated in the rectory. This picture is painted on a metal plate with pressed skirts and German inscriptions from the 2nd half of the 17th or 18th century (plates with inscriptions), according to the cast doubt tradition it was left here for thanksgiving by King Jan III. Sobieski.