Content

Gródczanki

The first written mentions about this village come from 1377, its name has got a Czech fonetic: “hradčany” = people from Hradek (castle). A wooden pilgrimage church is situated by the road to Pietrowice. A small castle above the river Troja was established in the 13th to 14th century. A part of a cycling path is going through this locality, it connects the municipalities Sudice, Kietrz, Krzanowice and Pietrowice Wielkie.