This village is mentioned about 1300, but already in a registration from 1283 Měško remembers Kornicy. In the second half of the 15th century this village was in possession of the family Pyrzyna and in the half of the 16th century then in possession of the family Reiswitz – this family bought also surrounding villages and the “kornický” state was created. In 1711 this area was divided and owners changed very often.
In the area of the village rests of a castle are situated. the castle was built in the half of the 14th century – but only rests of dikes and enters to the cellars are preserved. You can find here also two dwelling houses from 1889 and a stock from 1890.
A granary from the 18th or 19th century, a dwelling house from 1891, a chapel from the end of the 18th century with a Baroque folk carving of St. John of Nepomuk and also a feudal park with monumental oak-trees and lime-trees are worth to see, too.