The fi rst preserved written mention about the existence of this village comes from 1230. It was connected to the Czech republic in 1921. Malé Hoštice with the settlement Pusté Jakartovice was connected to Opava as a separated town part.
The Chapel of the Virgin Mary of Lourde - from 1888
The Chapel of St. John Nepomuk - from 1656