Hošťálkovice is situated on the confl uence of rivers Opava and Odra. The oldest writen document from 1377, that describes dividing of the region Opavsko, mentions village Hošťálkovice, too. In 1832 an Empire château was built on a place of a former fortress. A marked structure and the town dominant is a television transmitter. The natural formation around the rivers Odra and Opava is projected to the biological corridor and the biological centre. the village is now an administrative town part of Ostrava.
The Church of All Saints
The church comes from 1793, it was reconstructed to the present appearance in 1903. the bell Peter, cast in 1668, is in the tower of the church.