The municipality was established at the turn of the 13th and 14th century. the fi rst written mention comes form 1464. Lhotka changed in a workers’ village with the Rotschilds’ domination, the Rotschilds’ family were owners of the ironworks in Vítkovice. the village is nowadays an administrative town part of Ostrava.
The St. Urban’ Chapel
The chapel comes from 1889.